- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Allen Clark Sturdivant, 79, of Sikeston died Thursday, Aug. 12, 2004, at his home.
He was born April 12, 1925, in Union City, Tenn., son of Thomas and Pearl Horn Sturdivant.
Sturdivant was retired from Rutherford, Tenn., Police Department. He was a Mason.
Survivors include a son, J.D. Sturdivant of California; two daughters, Jennie Brunsback of Sikeston, Gail Sturdivant of Clinton, Mich.; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers.
There is no visitation or service.
Nunnelee Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.