- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Cletis Limbaugh, 86, of Advance died Sunday, Aug. 15, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 3, 1917, in Bollinger County, Mo. He and Elsie Martin were married Dec. 25, 1957, at Ardeola, Mo. She died July 23, 2003.
Limbaugh owned and operated Swinton Gravel Pit, and also farmed.
Survivors include a son, Martin Limbaugh of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Annetta Limbaugh of Midland, Texas; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Robert Gardner officiating. Burial will be in Rock Point Cemetery at Swinton, Mo.