- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Police report 7/1/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Adrian L. Richardson, 20, of Dalton, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* A subject was arrested pending formal charges on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* James M. Cobb, 35, 1318 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Tyrone A. McClinton, 34, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* A subject was arrested pending formal charges on suspicion of domestic assault and witness tampering.
* Mark F. Thurman, 37, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of burglary.
* Travis Hendrix, 21, 1122 N. Frederick St., received a summons for maintaining a nuisance.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported food, clothing and cash stolen.
* A briefcase was reported stolen at 1471 Rose St.
* A shaving kit, medications, a Trac phone and credit card were reported stolen at 119 S. Ellis St.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 1701 Lacey St.
* A DVD player was reported stolen at 909 Hackberry St.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 235 N. Lorimier St.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of fuel.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 2802 Independence St.
* A burglary and theft of a computer and video game console were reported at 623 Good Hope St.
* A burglary and theft of a television, video game consoles, games, shoes, clothing, DVD and computer were reported at 1752 Themis St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 141 S. Sunset Blvd.
* A kitchen window was reported broken at 532 Cape Meadows Circle.
* A bicycle was reported damaged at 622 Boxwood Drive.
* Pizza Hut, 820 N. Sprigg St., reported counterfeiting.
* A 43-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of North High Street.
* Disorderly conduct was reported on Parkview Street.
* A keep the peace call was received at the intersection of Florence and Ohio streets.
* Child abuse was reported in the 1900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A firework violation was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A firework violation was reported in the 600 block of West Washington Street.
* A missing person was reported in the 100 block of North Hope Street.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety.
* An iPod was reported stolen in Lot 2-13.
* A checkbook was reported stolen in Area 1-21.