- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Lawrence Hahn, 83, of Perryville died Sunday, June 29, 2008, at Independence Care Center.
He was born Oct. 4, 1924, at Yount, Mo., son of John Henry and Mary Julie Whistler Hahn. He and Mary Catherine Tisher were married April 19, 1952, in Perryville. She preceded him in death.
Hahn worked at International Shoe Co. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville.
Survivors include four sons, Wayne, Larry, and Tom Hahn, all of Perryville, James Hahn of Kansas City, Mo.; a sister, Mary Evans of Bloomsdale, Mo.; 10 grandchildren; six great-grandchildren; and three stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a daughter and a brother.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 10:50 a.m. Wednesday at Miller Family Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. today. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Wednesday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.