- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kelley - Underwood
Katlyn Shay Kelley and Tyler Scott Underwood were married Nov. 3, 2007, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. David Hulshof performed the ceremony. Soloist was Casie Janet of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Tim and Sandy Kelley of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Charlene Underwood and Scott Schetter of Cape Girardeau. He was raised by his grandparents, Don and Elsie Caldwell of Dutchtown.
Maid of honor was Whitney Agers of Desloge, Mo., cousin of the bride, and matron of honor was Shanna Wilson of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Germaine Kirk, Jessica Schneider and Jamie Reynolds, all of Cape Girardeau.
Billy Underwood of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Andrew Hinkle, brother of the groom, and Nick Seyer, both of Cape Girardeau; Josh Kelley of Kissimmee, Fla., cousin of the bride; and Shawn Wilson of Cape Girardeau, brother-in-law of the bride. Ushers were Cecil Carter and Ryan Eftink of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Caroline Logel and ringbearers were Tanner and Chase Logel, children of Steve and Angie Logel of Cape Girardeau.
Ashley Underwood of Scott City, cousin of the groom, attended the guest book. Chastity Birk of St. Charles, Mo., was program attendant.
The reception was held at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
The groom's parents and grandparents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 2 at Port Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Underwood received a bachelor of science degree in fashion merchandising from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is store manager at Wet Seal.
The groom attended Delta High School. He is a pre-loader with United Parcel Service.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.