- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kutz - Sweet
Janice Kay Kutz and Anthony Allen Sweet were united in marriage May 3, 2008, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville, Mo. The Rev. Joseph S. Williams performed the ceremony. Music was by Mimi Kinnison and family of Perryville.
Offertory gifts were presented by Ronald and Michael Kutz, brothers of the bride. Mass servers were Mark Kutz, nephew of the bride, and Brandon Roth.
The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Flavian Louis Kutz of Perryville. The groom is the son of Mary Louise Sweet of Bertrand, Mo., and the late James Carver Sweet.
Matron of honor was Donna Prost of Perryville.
Steve Lee of Sikeston, Mo., was best man.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville. Cake servers were Barbara and Mary Kutz, sisters-in-law of the bride.
Mrs. Sweet is employed at CPU Inc.
The groom is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.