- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Eda Viola Kaufmann, 98, of Perryville died Friday, June 27, 2008, at Perry Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation.
She was born June 17, 1910, in Perry County, daughter of Alfred Emanżuel and Christina Rabold Mueller. She and Paul G. Kaufmann were married April 4, 1931. He died June 25, 1982.
Kaufmann retired from International Shoe Co. in 1964, and then was a machine operator at Bilt Best from 1967 to 1973. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church.
Survivors include a sister, Marilyn Brown of St. Charles, Mo.
She was preceded in death by three sisters and a brother.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery.