- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/24/16)4
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
ANNA, Ill. -- Ronald Eugene Tellor, 50, of Anna died Friday, Aug. 13, 2004, at his home.
He was born Jan. 13, 1954, at Hawthorne, Calif., son of Hershel and Juanita Renfro Tellor. He and Mary Jane Robertson were married Jan. 30, 1997, at Jonesboro, Ill. She died Nov. 2, 1998.
Tellor was a self-employed plumber and served in the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam conflict.
Survivors include four sons, Brian Tellor of Colfax, Ill., Christopher Tellor of Herrin, Ill., Jeremy Tellor of Canton, Ill., and Heath Tellor of Anna; four brothers, Terry Tellor of Anna, Tony and Danny Tellor, both of Jonesboro, and Bill Ligon of Arizona; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home at Anna.
The funeral will be private.