- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Thomas Richard Jensen, 50, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, June 20, 2008, at his home.
He was born June 26, 1957, in Evergreen Park, Ill., son of Howard Richard and Lenore Mary Scheid Jensen.
Jensen was a graduate of Homewood-Flossmoor High School in Flossmoor, Ill. He was pursuing a degree in nursing at Southeast Missouri State University.
He had been a paramedic with a private ambulance company.
Survivors include his parents of Somonauk, Ill.; a son, Eric Jensen of Elgin, Ill.; a daughter, Lynnea Jensen of West Chicago; and a sister, Lore Norberg of Downers Grove, Ill.
The funeral was Friday at St. Paul Community Church in Homewood, Ill., with the Rev. George Hartzog officiating. Burial was in Beverly Cemetery in Blue Island, Ill.
Announcement courtesy of Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.