- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Thomas Richard Jensen, 50, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, June 20, 2008, at his home.
He was born June 26, 1957, in Evergreen Park, Ill., son of Howard Richard and Lenore Mary Scheid Jensen.
Jensen was a graduate of Homewood-Flossmoor High School in Flossmoor, Ill. He was pursuing a degree in nursing at Southeast Missouri State University.
He had been a paramedic with a private ambulance company.
Survivors include his parents of Somonauk, Ill.; a son, Eric Jensen of Elgin, Ill.; a daughter, Lynnea Jensen of West Chicago; and a sister, Lore Norberg of Downers Grove, Ill.
The funeral was Friday at St. Paul Community Church in Homewood, Ill., with the Rev. George Hartzog officiating. Burial was in Beverly Cemetery in Blue Island, Ill.
Announcement courtesy of Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.