- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Katelyn Mae Childers, 27 days, of Chaffee died Wednesday, June 25, 2008, at her home.
She was born May 29, 2008, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Rickey M. and Rebekah Jo Basham Childers II.
Survivors include her parents of Chaffee; a brother, Zachary Childers of Chaffee; maternal grandparents, Steve and Deborah Basham of Marble Hill, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Rickey and Laura Childers Sr. of Oran, Mo.; maternal great-grandparents, Junior and Linda Long of Marble Hill, Truman and Norma Basham of Glenallen, Mo.; paternal great-grandparents, Betty Tingle of Sikeston, Mo., Charles and Dolly Hutson of Patton, Mo.; and maternal great-great-grandmother, Bertha Basham of Glenallen.
She was preceded in death by a great-grandfather.
Friends may call after 11 a.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the chapel, with Dale Long officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery at Morley, Mo.