- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Jackie Rowland Fox, 61, of Marble Hill died Saturday, Aug. 14, 2004, at his home.
He was born Sept. 15, 1942, at Marble Hill, son of Henry and Beulah Jacobs Fox. He and Lorretta Byers were married July 23, 1965, at Des Plaines, Ill. She died Dec. 29, 2003.
Fox was a Teamster and worked as a mechanic for Meyer Materials at Des Plaines. He was also a veteran of the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include a son, Michael Fox of Elk Grove Village, Ill.; three brothers, Alvin Fox of Advance, Mo., David Fox of Marble Hill and Rick Fox of O'Fallon, Mo.; two sisters, Hazel Owens of Barnhart, Mo., Marilyn Sitze of Mount Sterling, Ill.; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two sisters.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. Aug. 21 at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill. Burial will be in Crader Cemetery at a later time.