- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
In memory of Bernadine "Bunny" Harris-Smith, a memorial Mass and bereavement lunch will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, 1912 Ritter Drive, Cape Girardeau.
Harris-Smith, 87, of Sarasota, Fla., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Monday, Dec. 3, 2007, in Sarasota.
Announcement courtesy of Ford and Sons Funeral Home.