Police report 6/26/08
Thursday, June 26, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tony L. Thompson, 41, 501 S. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Braxton K. Block, 20, 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 204, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Thomas P. Klockenkemper, 41, 2824 Themis St., Apt. 6, was arrested on suspicion of harassment by phone.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of escape from custody.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of driving while revoked, resisting arrest, failure to signal and failure to stop for stop sign.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for driving with a suspended license.
* Rodney L. Triplett, 23, 503 S. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of assault and stealing.
* Kristen M. Nicholson, 27, of 1752 Northwoods Court, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of domestic assault, unlawful use of a weapon and making a false report.
* Two subjects were in custody pending charges of possession of a controlled substance.
* Faderick L. Holmes, 17, 2824 Themis St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for stealing, two Sikeston, Mo., warrants for contempt of court for improper turn and no operator's license, and two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for trespass and property damage.
* William E. Hoffee II, 30, and Pam G. Robinson, 34, both of 25 N. Benton St., were issued summonses for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Brian J. Schumacher, 20, of Jackson was issued a summons for a loud stereo.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A boat was reported stolen at 520 S. Sprigg St.
* An iPod and wallet were reported stolen at 2506 Abbey Road.
* Arts Council of Southeast Missouri. 32 N. Main St., reported a theft of money.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Identity theft was reported.
* A red and black bicycle was reported stolen at 921 Hackberry St.
* A Ford Tempo was reported stolen at 6 S. Henderson Ave.
* A GPS device was reported stolen at 1818 N. Bridge St.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 113 Centennial Drive.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 1745 Anna St.
* Harassment by phone was reported.
* A fireworks violation was reported.
* A 53-year-old man was placed in protective custody.