- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Jimmie G. Anschultz, 76, of Advance died Tuesday, June 24, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Sept. 11, 1931, in Tuckerman, Ark., son of Bill and Virginia Alexander Anschultz. He married Dorothy Anschultz.
Anschultz was a truck driver 26 years with ABF. He was a member of the Church of Christ.
He was a U.S. Air Force veteran of the Korean War.
Survivors include five sons, Jim and Mike Anschultz of Advance, Joe and Tony Anschultz of Perryville, Mo., Jimmy Pierce of Decatur, Ill.; two daughters, Lisa Griffin of Advance, Kelly James of Kansas City, Mo.; 12 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.