- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Mary E. Richie, 90, of Anna died Tuesday, June 24, 2008, at City Care Center.
She was born June 17, 1918, in Wetaug, Ill., daughter of Lyman A. and Bertha M. Morgan Richie.
Richie was a member of First Baptist Church in Dongola, Ill.
Survivors include friends.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time Thursday at Crain Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Clifton Lingle officiating. Burial will be in Ebenezer Hall Cemetery.