Police report 6/25/2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Troy A. Chapman, 19, 149 Oneida Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to use headlights when required.
* Kyle L. Dacus, 21, 1340 W. Cape Rock Drive, Apt. 11, was arrested on suspicion of failure to maintain a single lane.
* Joel A. Fuentes, 21, 3012 Themis St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Jaren M. Williams, 54, 3925 Granite St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for passing bad checks.
* Galen L. Osborne, 20, 1122 Ranney Ave., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* Willis L. Williams, 38, of Sparta, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay fine for indecent exposure.
* A subject is in custody pending charges of domestic assault.
* Tammy A. Bennet, 44, 934 William St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property and failure to maintain property free of weeds.
* Matthew R. Hittmeier, 29, of Chester, Ill., was issued a summons for prohibited acts, noise control.
* Muhammad D. Jackson, 32, 319 Hart St., was issued a summons for phone harassment.
* A purse was reported stolen at 295 N. Kingshighway.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1201 Broadway.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A Razor scooter and air conditioning unit were reported stolen at 500 Louis St.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 403 S. Hanover St.
* A purse was reported stolen at Cape Woods Park.
* Shell D-Mart, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Drury Inn Inc., 104 S. Vantage Drive, reported the theft of a computer.
* A cell phone, cigarettes and jewelry were reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* A basement window was reported broken at 708 S. Pacific St.
* A screen door and screen were damaged at 1129 S. Ellis St.
* Tires were damaged at 2038 Indepenence St.
* Vehcile papers were reported stolen at 1305 Dunklin St.
* Failure to maintain property free of weeds was reported.
* A forgery was reported at Plaza Pawn.
* Tampering was reported.
* Harassing phone calls were reported.
* A 23-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 22-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Child molestation was reported.
* Assist other agency was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 2400 block of Oak Street.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of Redbud Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 5100 block of Birk Lane.
* Property damage was reported in the 1100 block of South Hope Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2200 block of Ridge Road.
* A disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Adams Street.
* A court violation was reported on North Russell Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 700 block of West Main Street.