- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 08/14/04
The following items were released Friday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Jeremy T. Guyton, 19, 609 Themis St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended.
Alice M. DePree, 40, 701 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of an illegal substance with the intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Justin L. Maynard, 23, 19 Elwood Court, Florissant, Mo., was arrested on seven city warrants for traffic violations.
Christopher Charles Falls, 24, 2812 Hilltop, Jackson, was arrested on a warrant from Arnold, Mo., for assault.
Bryan Scott Kinder, 18, Box 81-A, Marquand, Mo., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for probation violation.
Glenda S. Rambert, 56, 1106 N. Frederick St., was issued a summons for littering.
Morgan L. Umfleet, 20, 21 N. Hanover St., Apt. 2, was issued a summons for stealing and property damage.
A radio was reported taken and a vehicle damaged at 409 N. Clark St.
Money was reported taken in five different instances at 407 N. Kingshighway.
Liquor was reported stolen from Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway. A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for stealing and possession of intoxicants by a minor in connection with the report.
A cell phone was reported stolen from 2145 Independence St.
A cell phone was reported stolen at 1301 William St.
A bicycle was reported found in the city limits.
Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department
The following items were released Friday by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI James M. Curtis, 29, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Howard W. Pikey, 35, of Bell City, Mo., was arrested Sunday on a warrant for probation violation.
Kevin K. Woodruff, 41, of Fredericktown, Mo., was arrested Sunday on a Jefferson County warrant for failure to appear in court and three St. Francois County warrants for insufficient funds checks.
Erick M. Marshall, 25, of Jackson was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation/driving while revoked.