- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire report 08/14/04
Firefighters responded to the following item on Thursday: At 6:56 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 1100 block of North Spanish Street.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Friday: At 12:50 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 1800 block of Huntington Drive.
At 1:46 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 100 block of South West End Boulevard.
At 3:44 a.m., an alarm sounding at 24 Sheridan St.
At 5:50 a.m., an emergency medical service at 630 Woodbine St.
At 9:26 a.m., an emergency medical service in the 2000 block of Dunklin Street.
At 10:28 a.m., a rope rescue at Highway 25 and Route Z.
At 11:22 a.m., an emergency medical service in Westfield Shoppingtown West Park.
At 1:32 p.m., a vehicle fire at 1014 Bloomfield Road.
At 4:15 p.m., an emergency medial service in the 800 block of Rodney Vista Boulevard.
At 4:41 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 100 block of Henderson Street.