- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Thanks for help with flat tire
To the editor:
Recently I had the pleasure of attending my granddaughter's graduation from Jackson High School.
As I was entering the area late on the night of May 14, I had a flat tire.
Before I could dial my cell phone for help, Blake and Dillon Friedrich of Jackson stopped and changed my tire. First of all they called their mother to let her know they would be late and why.
They were very polite and capable and refused any remuneration.
Once again, many thanks to them, and also kudos to their parents for raising such nice young men.
MONALEE R. KUEHN, Bullard, Texas