- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mulder scratched from rehab start
ST. LOUIS -- Cardinals pitcher Mark Mulder has been scratched from a scheduled injury rehabilitation start due to back stiffness.
Mulder is recovering from a pair of operations on his left shoulder. He'd been set for perhaps a final tuneup with Class AAA Memphis before joining the roster this weekend.
The team says his status is day to day.
This is Mulder's second rehab stint. The first one was cut short when he had persistent difficulty reaching his accustomed arm slot.
In his last outing, he allowed 10 hits and six earned runs in 3 2/3 innings for Memphis.