- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Kenneth James Moore, 68, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, June 21, 2008, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
He was born April 7, 1940, in Cape Girardeau, son of Otis J. and Roxie McClain Moore.
He formerly worked at VIP Industries.
Survivors include four sisters, LaVerne Warner and Betty Holland of Cape Girardeau, Ann Burton of Grantsburg, Ill., and Darlene Vinyard of Aquilla, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Lewis Todd officiating.
Burial will be at Fairview Cemetery in Arbor, Mo.