- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Judy Fern Griffin Rothenberger, 67, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, June 20, 2008, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Jan. 2, 1941, in Jacksonville, Fla., daughter of Robert W. and Sarah Fern Nevins Griffin. She and Dale Edward Rothenberger were married May 26, 1961, in Marshfield, Mo.
She was a member of Grace Baptist Fellowship of Rolla, Mo.
Survivors include her husband, the Rev. Dale Edward Rothenberger of Cape Girardeau; three sons, Bric and Russel Rothenberger of Jackson, Dale Rothenberger of St. Louis; two brothers, Will Griffin of Bethany, Mo., and Clyde Griffin of Titusville, Fla.; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel.
A graveside service will be at 9 a.m. Tuesday at Lorimier Cemetery.