- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Duvall - Wachter
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Jennifer Ann Duvall and Adam Jared Wachter were united in marriage June 7, 2008, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg, Mo. The Rev. Steven Dressler performed the ceremony. Organist was Tyson Wunderlich of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Terry Duvall and Robyn Roy of Perryville. The groom is the son of Rodney and Barb Wachter of Altenburg.
Maid of honor was Beth Ernst of Perryville. Bridesmaids were Nichole Lewis of Brighton, Colo.; Valerie Petzoldt of Jackson, sister of the bride; Rachael Roy, cousin of the bride; Rachel Emmendorfer, cousin of the groom; and Amber Crites, all of Perryville. Junior bridesmaids were Ashley Roy, cousin of the bride, and Bryli Koenig.
Lance Schlick of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Ben and Seth Wachter of Altenburg, brothers of the groom; Brandon Petzoldt of Jackson, brother-in-law of the bride; Nick Emmendorfer and Nathan Best of Perryville, cousins of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 6 at their home.
Mrs. Wachter is a 2003 graduate of Perryville High School, and a 2007 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a business teacher at Brighton Collegiate High School.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Jackson High School, and 2004 graduate of the University of Missouri-Rolla. He is a project manager with Brinkmann Constructors.
A trip is planned this winter to the Caribbean.
The couple resides in Brighton.