- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fluegge - Kangas
Anna Elizabeth Fluegge and Jacob William Kangas were united in marriage Oct. 20, 2007, at the Fluegge family farm. David Malnar performed the sunset ceremony. William Ettling played electric bass and Joseph Ettling played electric guitar, both of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Ronald and Wilma Fluegge of Whitewater. The groom is the son of Terry Henley-Vogt of Livonia, Mich.
Maid of honor was Amanda Bailey of St. Louis.
David "Bucky" Davis of Ava, Mo., was best man. Ushers were Daniel Fluegge, Jacob Canoy and Troylee McClanahan.
Mrs. Kangas received a bachelor of architecture in May from Drury University in Springfield, Mo. She is employed at GHN Architects and Engineers in Springfield.
The groom is employed at Positronics Industries in Springfield.
The couple is residing in Springfield.