- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mr. and Mrs. Jim Holt of St. James, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Stacy Lindemann, to Justin McCullough. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Jerry McCullough of Jackson.
Lindemann is a graduate of Troy High School, and received an EMT license from IHM Health Studies in St. Louis. She is an EMT with North Crawford County Ambulance Service of Cuba, Mo.
McCullough is a graduate of Jackson High School, Southeast Missouri State University, and Missouri State Highway Patrol Academy in Jefferson City. He is a patrolman with Missouri State Highway Patrol Troop I in Rolla.
An Aug. 28 wedding is planned in St. James.