- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Evelyn Jean Thiele, 67, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, June 19, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Jan. 16, 1941, in Whitewater, daughter of Paul Eugene and Mildred Gertrude Ross Thiele.
She is survived by her mother, Mildred Gertrude Thiele of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Charlotte Poston of St. Louis and Joyce Higgs of Perryville, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The service will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with Rev. Cy Smith officiating.
Burial will be at Barks Chapel Cemetery in Crump, Mo.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.