- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sarah Elizabeth Strack and Michael Linn Goodwin were united in marriage May 29, 2004, at First Baptist Church in Jackson. Dr. Brian Anderson performed the ceremony. Organist and pianist was Jean Schweain, trumpeter was Scott Vangilder, and soloists were Terry Strack and Jennifer Goodwin, all of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Terry and Sharyn Strack and Mark and Lisa Goodwin, all of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Sarah Schubert of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Casey Randol of Jackson; Tabetha Strack of Waterloo, Iowa, sister-in-law of the bride; Jennifer and Stacy Goodwin of Jackson, sisters of the groom.
Kevin Brunke of Jackson served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Cyle Huck of Nairobi, Kenya; Ryan Strack of Waterloo, brother of the bride; Matt Kahle and Glen Brunke of Jackson. Ushers were Andy Stover, cousin of the bride; Glen Brunke; Tammy and Shannon Stover, cousins of the bride, all of Jackson.
Candlelighters were Christy Thoma and Emily Hill of Jackson.
Flower girl was Julia Williams, daughter of Justin and Jennifer Williams of Jackson and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Cameron Huck, son of Curt and Cathy Huck of Jackson.
Guest book attendants were Shelly Stover of Davenport, Iowa, cousin of the bride; and Julie Spooler of Jackson.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Karen and Carol Stover, aunts of the bride; Susan LaPierre and Jill Mackey, all of Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 28 at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Goodwin received a bachelor of science degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a teacher with Jackson School District at the Primary Annex.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in general studies from Southeast University. He is a taxidermist and owner of Southeast Taxidermy in Jackson.
The couple is residing in Jackson.