- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cara Sue Young and Adam Vincent Glueck were united in marriage May 22, 2004, at Hanover Lutheran Church. The Rev. Daniel M. Hackney performed the ceremony. Organist was Kendra Ruesler of St. Louis, and soloist was Elizabeth Hooker of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Joseph and Donna Young of Cape Girardeau, and Vincent and Cindy Glueck of Benton, Mo.
Maid of honor was Ashlyn McFall of West Chester, Ohio, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jami Kendle of Cape Girardeau and Nicole Kern of Benton. Junior bridesmaid was Logan Young, daughter of Tom and Carla Young of Cape Girardeau and cousin of the bride.
Travis and Jacob Glueck of Benton, brothers of the groom, were best men. Groomsman was Aaron Ross of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Usher and candlelighter was Adam Ross of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Flower girl was Kaylee Wilson, daughter of Scott and Starr Wilson of Gordonville. Ringbearer was Zachary Zielinski, son of Lucian and Molly Zielinski of Cape Girardeau.
Cathy Raines of Scott City attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Barbara McFall of West Chester, Brenda Ross of Jackson and Carla Young, all aunts of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 21 at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Glueck is a 1999 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in human environmental studies from Southeast Missouri State University in 2003. She is assistant director at Horizons Enrichment Center.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of Kelly High School at Benton. He received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast in 2001, and is a 2001 graduate of Missouri Police Corps. He is a patrolman with Cape Girardeau Police Department.
After a wedding trip to Mayan Riviera, Mexico, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.