- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Angela Rebecca Guerra and Daniel Allen Rothe exchanged wedding vows June 5, 2004, at Cypress Grove Park Plantation in Orlando, Fla. Kevin Knox performed the outdoor ceremony. Harpist was Christine MacPhail.
The bride is the daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Carlos Guerra of Waco, Texas. The groom is the son of Patti Rothe of Cape Girardeau, and the late Dennis Rothe.
Matron of honor was Sarah Guess of Waco, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Meagan Meadows of Houston, Texas.
Eric Rothe of New Canaan, Conn., was his brother's best man. Groomsman was Ben Rothe of Alexandria, Va., brother of the groom. Ushers were Andy Guerra, brother of the bride, and Adam Guess, both of Waco.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Cypress Grove Park Plantation House.
The groom's mother hosted a dinner June 4 at Celebration Hotel in Celebration, Fla.
Mrs. Rothe received a degree in accounting and finance from Texas A&M University in May. She is employed by KMG Peat Marwick in Dallas, Texas.
The groom received a degree in computer information systems from Baylor University in 2002. He is employed with Sports Supply Group in Dallas.
After a wedding trip to St. Lucia, the couple is residing in Coppell, Texas.