- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dilceia M. Arceno and John Burke Marshall Jr. were married Dec. 31, 2003, at St. Anthony Catholic Church in Termas do Gravatal, Brazil. Padre Paulo performed the ceremony. Traditional Brazilian wedding music was played, and the groom's mother was soloist.
The bride is the daughter of Francisca M. Arceno of Porto Alegre, Brazil, and the late Jose Joao Arceno. The groom is the son of John and Barbara Marshall of Cape Girardeau.
Friends of the couple signed as witnesses.
Following the ceremony, a dinner and dance was held in Santa Catarina, Termas do Gravatal.
A reception was held May 22, 2004, at the home of the groom's parents.
Mrs. Marshall is a graduate of Farroupilha High School in Viamao, Brazil. She received a bachelor of arts degree in business administration from the Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. She is international operations manager at Schneider Industries Inc. in St. Louis.
The groom is a 1987 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree from Southeast Missouri State University in 1992, and a master of arts degree in marketing from Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Mo., in 2000. He is a district sales manager with Renold-Jeffrey in St. Charles.
The couple is residing in St. Charles.