- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Amy Lea Patton and Greg S. Young were married Oct. 25, 2003, at Centenary United Methodist Church. The Rev. Clayton Smith and the Rev. David Bennett performed the ceremony. Readers were Shannon Hagan and Amy Blackman of Cape Girardeau. Pianist was Van Robinson of Cape Girardeau. Soloist was Rebecca Young of New York, N.Y., sister of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Patton of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Julee DeLaRosa of The Villages, Fla.
Maid of honor was Jillian Patton of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Rebecca Young; Lisa Hoffman of Boulder, Colo., Bess Cain of Florissant, Mo., and Emily Clippard of Cape Girardeau.
The groom chose his brother, Jordan Young of Union, Mo., as best man. Groomsmen were Deryk Rieves and Jason Dinwiddie of Florissant, and Scott Wilson of Columbia, Mo. Ushers were Richard Sandoval of Union, uncle of the groom, and Adam Sandoval of Missoula, Mont., cousin of the groom.
Candlelighter was Earlaine Sandoval of Union, aunt of the groom.
Flower girls were Kaylee Young, niece of the groom, and Sophia Orozco, cousin of the groom. Kaylee is the daughter of Jordan and Shayla Young. Sophia is the daughter of Juan Carlos and Katie Orozco of Union. Ringbearer was Dillen Meyers, son of Jordan and Shayla Young and nephew of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Natalie Sandoval, cousin of the groom, and Kim Bader, both of Cape Girardeau.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
The bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner at the home of the bride's parents.
Mrs. Young received a juris doctorate from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law in 2000. She is an attorney with Atwill and Montgomery Law Firm in Columbia.
The groom received a juris doctorate from the university's law school in 1998. He is an attorney with the State of Missouri Public Defenders Office in Columbia.
The couple is residing in Columbia.