- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Evelyn Jean Thiele, 67, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, June 19, 2008, at Life Care Center.
She was born Jan. 16, 1941, in Whitewater, daughter of Paul Eugene and Mildred Gertrude Ross Thiele.
Survivors include her mother of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Charlotte Poston of St. Louis and Joyce Higgs of Perryville, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to service time Sunday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The service will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Cy Smith officiating. Burial will be in Barks Chapel Cemetery at Crump.