- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Bobby C. Henson, 60, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2004, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born June 22, 1944, at Fisk, Mo., son of Clarence and Eulene Freeman Henson. He and Catherine Fisher were married Aug. 22, 1969.
Henson had been a warehouseman at Vi-Jon Industries in St. Louis. He was a member and deacon at Point Pleasant General Baptist Church.
He served in the U.S. Navy from 1963 to 1967.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Christopher Henson of Marble Hill; a daughter, Melissa Henson of St. Louis; his parents of St. Louis; two brothers, Larry Henson of Ozark, Mo., Jimmy Henson of Granite City, Ill.; and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Gerald Huff and Jeff Garland officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery, with full military honors by Missouri Military Honors Team.