- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. — Christopher Martin Weber, 46, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, June 17, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 17, 1962, in Long Beach, Calif., son of Alan Norman and Patricia Burke Smith Weber.
Loving father of two daughters, Abigail and Alexis Weber of Marble Hill; his mother, Patricia Weber of Marble Hill; three brothers, Jeffrey Weber of Indiana, Pa., Gerald Weber of Marble Hill, Dennis Weber of Long Beach; a sister, Denise Chapman of Olympia, Wash.; a wonderful uncle to eight nieces and nephews; a great-uncle to a great-niece; and a loving and special friend to all.
Mr. Weber worked for Fru-Con Construction Corp. in Fruitland as a millwright operator and a mechanical engineer. He was a member of St. John's Catholic Church in Leopold.
There is no visitation or service.
Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill is in charge of arrangements.