- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Rebecca Sue Lunsford, 56, of Jackson died Sunday, June 15, 2008, at her home.
She was born March 11, 1952, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Ulyis Cecil and Patsy Louise Brown Dallas. She and Darrell Lunsford were married in 1998.
Lunsford was a graduate of Oak Ridge High School. She was a clerk at the Lil Country Store in Fruitland.
Survivors include her husband of Oriole; two daughters, Schanna Rush of Jackson, Becky Snyder of Indiana; three brothers, Ronald Dallas of Azle, Texas, Jim Harris of Frohna, Mo., Tim Harris of Jackson; a sister, Dorothy Nanney of Jackson; and eight grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jimmie Corbin officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.