- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Rebecca Sue Lunsford, 56, of Jackson died Sunday, June 15, 2008, at her home.
She was born March 11, 1952, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Ulyis Cecil and Patsy Louise Brown Dallas. She and Darrell Lunsford were married in 1998.
Lunsford was a graduate of Oak Ridge High School. She was a clerk at the Lil Country Store in Fruitland.
Survivors include her husband of Oriole; two daughters, Schanna Rush of Jackson, Becky Snyder of Indiana; three brothers, Ronald Dallas of Azle, Texas, Jim Harris of Frohna, Mo., Tim Harris of Jackson; a sister, Dorothy Nanney of Jackson; and eight grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jimmie Corbin officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.