- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 6/19/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bernanda E. Jones, 34, of Belle Glade, Fla., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for no operator's license.
* Lonnie D. Reid, 21, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for suspended operator's license.
* Kayla C. Shannon, 18, 630 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for a peace disturbance.
* Tafawny A. Abdulaziz, 18, of 324 Bellevue St., No. 4, was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession by consumption.
* Robert L. McClinton, 28, of 1022 Independence St., No. 2, was arrested on a Butler County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* Carlton S. McClellan, 53, 555 N. Spring Ave., Apt. 35, was issued a summons for a leash-law violation and dog bite.
* Nip Kelley Construction, 700 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of retaining wall blocks.
* Damage to mailboxes was reported at 504 Johnson St.
* Damage to fish tank, curio cabinet and rear door was reported at 1942 Delwin St. A laptop computer and Xbox 360 were reported stolen.
* A request for service was reported.
* A dog bite was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jerry L. Stivers, 34, of Fredericktown, Mo., was arrested on four Belton, Mo., police warrants and suspicion of driving while suspended.
* Burglaries were reported in the 1300 and 1400 blocks of Tanglewood Drive.
* A burglary was reported in the 1400 block or Boxwood Drive.
* A burglary was reported in the 1500 block of Rosebud Drive.
* A burglary was reported in the the 100 block of North Union Avenue.
* A burglary was reported in the 500 block of South Shawnee Avenue.
* A theft was reported in the 1500 block of Lilac Lane.
* Thefts were reported in the 1000, 1100 and 1400 blocks and two in the 1500 block of Rosebud Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 500 block of Hidden Meadows Drive.
* Two thefts were reported in the 1300 block of Greenleaf Drive.
* Property was reported damaged in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of North High Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Child abuse was reported.
* Disorderly conduct was reported in the 800 block of Amanda Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported on Parkview Street.