- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Shirley Richardson, 62, of Perryville died Wednesday, June 18, 2008, at Perry Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
She was born July 28, 1945, in St. Louis, daughter of Charles and Irene Taylor Soots.
Richardson worked at International Shoe Co.
Survivors include a daughter, Michelle Dreyer of Perryville; a son, Mark Soots of Marina, Calif.; a half sister; and two half brothers.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 9 to 10:45 a.m. Friday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Friday at Mount Hope Cemetery, with the Rev. Joe Williams officiating.