- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Daughter to Sara Elizabeth Honey and Scott Daniel Harvel of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:29 a.m. Sunday, June 8, 2008. Name, Abigail Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. First child. Ms. Honey is the daughter of Sherry Honey of Cape Girardeau and Kent Honey of Olive Branch, Ill. Harvel is the son of Martha Harvel and Charles Harvel of Tamms, Ill.
Daughter to Derek Robert and Jennifer Lynne Cissell of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:12 a.m. Monday, June 9, 2008. Name, Sadie Lynne. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Cissell is the former Jennifer Geiler, daughter of Tom and Nancy Geiler of Perryville. She is employed at Wachovia Securities. Cissell is the son of Robert and Mary Cissell of Perryville. He is employed at D&K Masonry.
Son to Vanessa L. Pearl and Alex Guard of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:12 p.m. Monday, June 9, 2008. Name, Jude Othias. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, first son. Ms. Pearl is the former Vanessa Cuellar, daughter of Al and Lynn Koerber of Mountain Grove, Mo. Guard is the son of Paul and Shari Guard of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Pagoda Gardens.
Son to Carman William Thomas and Ashley Brianne Jackson of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:25 p.m. Monday, June 9, 2008. Name, Camden Lee. Weight, 8 pounds. First child. Mrs. Jackson is the former Ashley Porch, daughter of Kay Porch of Chaffee, Mo. Jackson is the son of Orley and Betty Jackson of Scott City. He is a pipeline operator with TEPPCO.
Daughter to Brian Lee and Jill Ann Miller of Advance, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 10, 2008. Name, Kaylee Marie Ann. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Mrs. Miller is the former Jill Wiseman, daughter of David Wiseman and Judy Bowman of Advance. Miller is the son of Melvin Miller and Kelly Miller of Advance. He is employed at Newell Rubbermaid.