- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Meals with Friends served at Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, 701 Good Hope St., will be serving Meals with Friends from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Monday through June 27. The public is welcome at these no-cost meals. Daily dessert is cake or pie. The menus are:
* Monday: spaghetti and meatballs or lasagna; green beans, fruit, rolls and butter.
* Tuesday: turkey, mashed potatoes, fruit, bread and butter.
* Wednesday: shepherd's pie, fruit, bread and butter.
* Thursday: sloppy joes on bread, potato chips, fruit.
* Friday: turkey salad sandwiches, potato chips, fruit.
— From staff reports