- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Angela Ann Sides, 48, of Jackson passed away Monday, June 16, 2008, at her home.
She was born April 2, 1960, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of James and Shirley Green Schoen.
Angela was devoted to her family and was of the Catholic belief.
Loving survivors include two sons, James (Tammy) Sides; J.P. (Megan) Sides; a daughter, Angelica (Brian) Sides; her father, James Schoen; and four grandchildren, Lynden, Brantley, Bryce and Taylor Sides, all of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her mother; former husband, David Sides; a brother, Bill Schoen; and a sister, Sandy Chaney.
Friends may call from 9 to 11 a.m. Thursday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home. Interment will follow in Pleasant Hill Cemetery at Fruitland.
Memorials may be made to Jackson Senior Center, First General Baptist Church of Jackson, or Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.