- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Lillian M. Riehn, 86, of Jackson died Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2004, at Jackson Manor.
She was born Dec. 3, 1917, at Whitewater, daughter of Cledis Edward and Mary Katherine Brown McCullough. She and Lindell Riehn were married Sept. 23, 1949.
Riehn was a graduate of the former Randles High School. She was a timekeeper at McDonnell Douglas 18 years. She was a member of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Wade Gregg Dyer of St. Charles, Mo.; a brother, Bill McCullough of Medora, Ill.; a sister, Azalee Dorton of Griffin, Ga.; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and at St. Paul Church Friday from 9 a.m. to service time.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the church, with the Revs. David Johnson and Robert Henrichs officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.