- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Norbert Bush, 65, of Advance died Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Dec. 18, 1938, at Swinton, Mo., son of Charlie and Bertie Smothers Bush. He and Doris Bollinger were married Oct. 25, 1958, in Stoddard County, Mo.
Bush was a 1956 graduate of Bell City High School at Bell City, Mo. He was a retired farmer, and member of Bell City Assembly of God Church.
Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Tech. Sgt. Rella Holcomb of Ozark, Mo., Carla Bush of St. Louis, Cindy Ramsey of Advance; a sister, Charlsie Anspach of Advance; seven grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jack Crawford officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Grove Cemetery near Bell City.