Police report 6/18/08
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Devon R. Strohmeyer, 19, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked and two Cape Girardeau County warrants, both for probation violation.
* Lonnie D. Reid, 21, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for suspended operator's license.
* Brittany R. Taylor, 18, 802 N. Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Maegen L. Smith, 23, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Macy's.
* Jeffery K. Boyd, Jr., 43, of Helena, Ark., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Timothy S. Hunter, 48, 526 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Tyrance D. Hill, 32, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of stealing a vehicle.
* John Edward Jackson, 19, 804R S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Bobbie Jo Purkey, 30, 1122 Ranney Ave., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Wal-Mart.
* A 15-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing from Wal-Mart.
* Billy Ray Humphrey Jr. 21, 515 Washington St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for improper registration and suspended operator's license.
* A 13-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for being a runaway.
* Ron M. Johnson, 17, was issued a summons for failure to display license upon request.
* A burglary was reported at 126 Camellia Drive.
* George Medical Offices, 714 Broadway, reported an attempted burglary with a rear door lock and window broken.
* A bicycle was reported stolen from 223 S. Ellis St.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A chain saw, demolition saw, shotgun and cash were reported stolen at 1669 Westwood Drive.
* The driver's side window of a car parked at 113 Monterra St. was reported damaged.
* Forgery and stealing were reported at 3439 William St.