- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 6/18/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 1:28 p.m., a still alarm in the 2800 block of Whitener Street.
* At 9:04 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of Broadway.
* At 10:02 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of North Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 4:16 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 9:45 a.m. a motor vehicle accident at Mount Auburn Road and Independence Street.
* At 11:07 a.m., a motor vehicle accident on southbound Interstate 55 near mile marker 98.
* At 1:33 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Whitener Street.
* At 4:54 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Bloomfield Road.