- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — Allen Mattingly, 52, of Perryville died Sunday, June 15, 2008, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born Sept. 21, 1955, in Perry County, son of Delmar and Betty Brewer Mattingly. He and Cindy Hunt were married June 21, 1975.
Mattingly was a truck driver with Rustic Wood Products. He was a booster member of American Legion Post 133.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Andy Mattingly of Perryville; a daughter, Julie Baranowski of Perryville; two brothers, Steve Mattingly of Fairfax, Va., Dennis Mattingly of Perryville; a sister, Nina Mattingly of Perryville; three grandchildren, Meghan and Tyler Baranowski, and Tanner Mattingly. He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. today and 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Christ the Savior Catholic Church in Brewer, Mo., with the Rev. Richard Kasznel officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.