- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Anna Marie Diebold, 85, of Oran, Mo., died Sunday, June 15, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Feb. 2, 1923, in Benton, Mo., daughter of August and Katy Elizabeth Reiminger Schlosser.
She and Leon Diebold were married April 15, 1944. He died Oct. 3, 1998.
Diebold was a member of Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran, and also the St. Ann Sodality.
She is survived by two daughters, Carolyn Sue Ridings of Jackson and Mary Ellen Carr of Sikeston, Mo.; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her mother and father, a son; four brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call after 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran. Parish prayers will be at 6:30 p.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Guardian Angel Catholic Church, with the Rev. John Harth officiating. Burial will be at the church cemetery.