- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Tracy Jones, 45, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, June 14, 2008, at his home.
He was born June 14, 1963, in St. Louis, son of Roy C. and Alberta Warner Jones.
Jones worked in the construction business and was a member of the Eagles Aerie in Cape Girardeau.
He is survived by a son, Joshua Aaron Jones of Cape Girardeau; and three brothers, Keith and Kenny Jones of Cape Girardeau and Greg McAllister of Thebes, Ill.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Brian.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ernest Brown officiating.
Burial will be at Lindsey Cemetery in McClure, Ill.