- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Ice - 50 years
MILLER CITY, Ill. — Mr. and Mrs. Forrest L. Ice of Miller City will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception June 22, 2008.
The couple's children and grandchildren will host the event, which will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. at Mighty Rivers Regional Worship Center in Cairo, Ill.
Ice and Laura Jo Worthington were married June 20, 1958, in Mound City, Ill., by John Kemper.
They have three children, Stephanie (Timothy) Gibson of Miller City, Eric Ice of Phoenix, Ariz., and Maria (Glenn) Shelby of Hazel Green, Ala. They have two grandchildren, Daniel Johnston of Miller City and Madison Shelby of Hazel Green.