- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Perryville, Mo. — Earline E. Drury, 68, of Perryville died June 13, 2008, at Independence Care Center in Perry County.
She was born July 20, 1939, in Longtown, Mo., daughter of Eugene E. and Edith E. Cox Bohnert. She and Elton J. Drury were married April 26, 1958. He died Oct. 2, 2005.
Drury was the housekeeping supervisor at Perry County Memorial Hospital for 28 years. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church, IEHA, Thursday Morning Bible Study, American Legion Post 133 Auxiliary and PCMH Auxiliary.
Survivors two daughters, Linda Sprenger of Jackson and Rhonda Barber of Perryville; two sisters, Ruth Hadler of Perryville, Jeanie Lauer of Blue Springs, Mo.; a brother, Elmer Bohnert of Perryville; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband and a brother.
Friends may call at from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Young and Sons Chapel and from 8 to service time Monday at Immanuel Lutheran Church.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the church, with the Rev. Christopher Cole officiating.
Burial will be in the church cemetery.