- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
McCallister - Drew
Sara LeAn McCallister and Nathaniel Allen Drew were married June 16, 2007, at Emanuel United Church of Christ. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the ceremony. Organist was Christy Shinn, saxophonist was Pat Schwent, and trumpeter was Scott Vangilder. Soloists were Marilee Roethemeyer, Tom Boudinot, and Cathy Sherman of Port Orange, Fla.
The bride is the daughter of Glenn McCallister of Jackson, and the late Peggy McCallister. The groom is the son of Michael and Pamela Drew of Carbondale, Ill.
Matron of honor was LeAndrea Drum-Solorzano of Bellair Beach, Fla., cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Alicia Riley of St. Louis, and Hannah Drum of Suwanee, Ga., cousin of the bride.
Josh Dickerson of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were J.J. Houghlan of Bluffton, S.C., and Brian Patterson of Carbondale. Ushers were Drew Hoffmann of Cape Girardeau and Josh Elliot of Carbondale.
Candlelighters were Robbie Sherman of Port Orange and Blake Hartung of Murphysboro, Ill.
Flower girl was Maleeya Houghlan, daughter of J.J. and Andrae Houghlan. Ring bearer was Jacob Drum, son of Jeff and LuAnn Drum and cousin of the bride.
Morgan Hartung of Murphysboro and Shalyn Houghlan of Bluffton attended the guest book.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the Elks Lodge. Servers were Diana Deneke and Barbara Reitzel.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 15 at the church.
Mrs. Drew is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in secondary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2003, and a master's degree from Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Ariz., in 2008. She is a business and marketing teacher at Windsor High School in Imperial, Mo.
The groom is a 1996 graduate of Carterville High School. He attended Southern Illinois University-Carbondale. He is an associate operations specialist with Wachovia Securities in St. Louis.
The couple resides in Arnold, Mo.